bigblkmuscles

black bodybuilders & musclemen

Are you preparing for things ahead in your personal life...Share your thoughts and impart to others...

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I am continuing my M.S. in Management with concentration in Project Management. I already did one thing I was going to do and that is join the PMI (Project Management Institute). The next thing is to pursue the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification. Health-wise I hope to lose 25 lbs in the next few months by walking, lifting, and possibly Zumba classes (at home or live). But importantly is to strengthen my walk with God by reading His word to guide me throughout the year, which will help me meet my other goals. Also I want to make this new group here on the site as strong as it possibly be (Look for some exciting stuff in 2012!). I am making goals as I go along during 2012 realizing that a few well-defined goals are easier to meet than the laundry list I have been doing for the past several years. 

Amen Johnny you are heading in the right direction seeking the things you want out of life by reading the word of God and praying as well..I can see you have a great heart of expectancy in the Lord increasing your faith to greater levels beyond your thinking its the Lord who suppled all your needs according to his riches in glory and trust me there is more to come because you have found a brother in christ Jesus who will pray no matter what the situation might be until results happen by birthing things in spirit to perform right in front of you...Keep encourage God is doing it as I speak your miracles as you try the doors will be open with plenty in season however,if you want that business it will come into being I know by faith in Jesus name...Now back to me I am striven for a new life this year by using the gift of words that exceed beyond what you can buy its the Lords word who quickens my spirit to move to another city to be a light into his people bring them out of darkness into his marvelious light...Just to go on I want to find me a powerful church where I can get all I need and bless others on the way,open up a poetry spiritual club that serves food as well and lastly all I have to do is trust in God he will make a way plus plant seeds then tend to it until it grows in Jesus name...Lets steal back everything the devil has stolen and proclaim our grounds in 2012...In the meantime watch and as well pray because there is power in the name of Jesus be blessed take care...

I take one day at a time as we are not promise tomrrow.  I say, "lord willing" i will do just-and just in the future.

Goals setting is not my cup of tea!

i will be more willing to forgive, to seek forgiveness, and share God's unconditional love with others in 2012.  Asking God to help me lve a life that generous.

Amen to that...

john reddick said:

I take one day at a time as we are not promise tomrrow.  I say, "lord willing" i will do just-and just in the future.

I know what you mean man that's why we put God 1st everyday and when he plans for us its going to last The word God says''Cast all your cares on him for he careth for you...Just try one goal at time releasing your faith that all goes well and also pray for God instruction on what to do next....

john reddick said:

Goals setting is not my cup of tea!

That's a Awsum step you made and God does see that and will move on your behalf to show you the way of love etc...I like your comment Amen. Plus will be praying for you as well...

john reddick said:

i will be more willing to forgive, to seek forgiveness, and share God's unconditional love with others in 2012.  Asking God to help me lve a life that generous.

RSS

contact BBM

bigblkmuscles@yahoo.com

bigblkmuscles on Facebook

Discussion Forum

Inductive Biblical Study

Started by Johnny L. Hopkins Apr 20, 2013. 0 Replies

Spiritual BBM

Started by Johnny L. Hopkins. Last reply by Johnny L. Hopkins Jan 3, 2013. 3 Replies

Finding God in Solitude

Started by Johnny L. Hopkins. Last reply by Johnny L. Hopkins Dec 30, 2012. 2 Replies

Bible Widget

Started by Johnny L. Hopkins Aug 6, 2012. 0 Replies

Update

Started by Johnny L. Hopkins. Last reply by Perez Maxwell Aug 1, 2012. 1 Reply

The God of Abraham

Started by bigblkmuscles. Last reply by lamuswarrior Apr 27, 2012. 3 Replies

Prayer request add them

Started by Curt R. Last reply by Curt R Jan 15, 2012. 7 Replies

Spiritual Growth

Started by Curt R Jan 11, 2012. 0 Replies

NEW YEARS 2012

Started by Curt R. Last reply by Curt R Jan 9, 2012. 8 Replies