bigblkmuscles

black bodybuilders & musclemen

I know this site is about "bigblkmuscles" and everything, but is there such a thing as TOO big.? Like for example, I feel like bodybuilder type men are nice to look at. However, some of them are WAY too big for my tastes and I know their muscles would be all hard and whatnot. What's your take on this.?

Views: 3830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In addition to the HGH you have the issue of drinking excessive amounts of water that while it may "flush" some of the synthetic chemicals, in the long run it can damage both the liver and the kidneys, permanently. Is all this "size" really worth it?

Ed Clarke said:

i have to agree with those who say that the gigantic bodybuilders like Coleman are too big when it somes to their gut and waists. i hadn't realized that HGH will add fat to the internal organs and is the reason for the bloated abdomens. It's rather gross to look at and obviously dangerous! But i also have to say that when it comes to legs or biceps, nothing is too big. So, i have two minds on this topic . . . it just depends on what you're talking about.

As long as it's healthy, and nobody's getting hurt, and it's what the bodybuilder wants, I don't see a problem with a guy getting really big. That's just even more meat for me to play with!

BUFFBEEF.BLOGSPOT.COM

I agree with u; I luvv slim muscular bodybuilders. I  luvv looking at their nice bigg dicks. Big bodybuilders; a lot if dem have small dicks; doesnt look gud bruh.

i guess a too big is if a person is what they use to call muscle bond. that is when you have gotten so big that you have lost some of your mobility like your lats are so big you can't lay your hands to your side and touch your waste.

I feel the same.  I like the body builders of the 60's that concentrated on their symmetry instead of there size. (Bob Paris) Unless you are a pro body builder bigger is not always better.

There is no such thing as too big. Arnold was big in his time but compared to Ronnie Coleman today he looks smallish musclewise. I have to be honest to me bigger is better. I like Victor Richards aka Mr. Big. He is proud and happy to be big.

Yes. When it adversely affects the bodybuilders health.

What is "too big" would be relative to your current size and intentions....

https://youtu.be/pnpt7han0SE   ;

MANY OPINIONS ABOUT  THE BIG MORPHS AND ROID GUTT BODYBUILDERS OF TODAY

.  Here's a recent video of Arnold and it relates to this discussion.  He calls out the judges.  Good for him  but at the same time there are fans that love to see the Big muscleguys.  Ronnie is a classic example of a thick chisled look that was just as pleasing as Steve Reeves- whom Arnold mentioned. 

Bodybuilding is such a subculture with very  little insight on the stuff they don't want you to see.   It takes MONEY for these guys to stay in the gym like they do.  Money to look the way they do.   Personal training is not gonna pay  for all of that.   Wanna bet some put on  personal  flex n  feel shows to  the  big  $$$ freaks.  LOL

Gary, your link didn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BiphQnUItQ

Thanks for the good link. 

What generally makes someone appear too big is the "turtle belly" or "roid belly" that distorts all the aesthetics.  If they could keep a tight, waistline, it would make all the difference.  Without that it is just the inflated Michelin Man baloon in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade look.

RSS

contact BBM

bigblkmuscles@yahoo.com

bigblkmuscles on Facebook

Forum

magic or chocolate

Started by william washington in Sample Title. Last reply by Chingo Rico 18 hours ago. 4 Replies

Muscle punching bags

Started by Brotha Nature in Uncategorized. Last reply by horse studd on Thursday. 16 Replies

Beginner Needs Help

Started by Felipe in Uncategorized. Last reply by BigJad3 on Wednesday. 6 Replies

Making out with a Muscle Brother

Started by Rabbitt in Uncategorized. Last reply by BigJad3 on Wednesday. 80 Replies

How Big is TOO Big.?

Started by Dee Eugene in Uncategorized. Last reply by BigJad3 on Wednesday. 48 Replies

Are Blacks Superior Athletes?

Started by carlos rivera in Uncategorized. Last reply by BigJad3 Jun 21. 121 Replies

Funding

Started by gary m in Sample Title. Last reply by gary m Jun 18. 6 Replies

Do you guys have any fetishes?

Started by gman in Uncategorized. Last reply by likebodybuilders Jun 10. 263 Replies

Anyone into Flexing?

Started by J Anthony in Sample Title. Last reply by 0nc9zl82vlfqe May 3. 2 Replies

Need Information or Assistance

Started by Bruthaman Evans in Uncategorized. Last reply by 0nc9zl82vlfqe Apr 27. 8 Replies

Men's Physique vs. Men's Bodybuilding

Started by Johnny Hopkins in Sample Title. Last reply by 0nc9zl82vlfqe Apr 24. 6 Replies

Guys In Gyms

Started by jayson jones in Uncategorized. Last reply by 0nc9zl82vlfqe Apr 21. 64 Replies

CREATINE, BEST TIME TO USE?

Started by PAPIMARCOVIBE in Uncategorized. Last reply by lance kincaid Feb 20. 2 Replies

2014 Mr. Olympia

Started by Koolbruh01 in Uncategorized. Last reply by Johnny Hopkins Jan 13. 3 Replies

maturity and muscle...

Started by Currygoat in Uncategorized. Last reply by Randy Jan 8. 23 Replies

© 2015   Created by bigblkmuscles.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service