bigblkmuscles

black bodybuilders & musclemen

Just the fact that everyone here loves muscles, or reading the discussion about grinding or seeing the pics put up by abpuncher tells me that many guys here have fetishes. My fetish is feet, I love manly brothas with nice feet. The pics that grab me the most are the ones with the muscular brothas who are barefooted. I find also that muscles and muscle play(erotic wrestling, ab punching and muscle worship) are major turn ons. So gentlemen, what are you fetishes?

Tags: bodybuilder, feet, fetish, muscles

Views: 13627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

butt ass naked black man in some snake skin cowboy boots

i want a few big black men to restrain me and fuck me.....  just like the whot guy in " niggers revenge"  movie....   its hot.. make me that white bottom

his feet in some TNT's and sheer socks

my biggest fetishes !!!!!

man scent and sweat from a long hot wrestling match up

awesome and really hot to me !!!!!

I love men in biker shorts / spandex. Particularly large black men that are between muscular and fat.

My favorite kind of dude is sort of muscular but with some baby fat. Sort of like a former football player that's put on a few extra pounds on his ass, thighs and a soft tummy. Big juicy lips and a large package in between those big thighs. If any of you reading this fits this description, please feel free to contact.

You can do no wrong in my book.

I have a thing for men who have those nice thick beards,,,,men with hair on there chest and men in timberlands

body contact nipples feets legs ares butt back neck ears hands fingers i have a fetish damn big but lot of big muscles guys here are leaving

MOI CE QU J'AIME CHEZ LES MECS C'EST LES PECTORAUX QU'ILS AIENT UN VENTRE PLAT, UN BEAU CUL BIEN REBONDIT, LES MEMBRES SUPERIEURS & INFERIEUR TRES MUSCLES

MASSAGES EROTIQUES / POSITION DES MAINS  ET DE LA BOUCHE SUR LEURS MUSCLES.

ABS, ABS, ABS. A guy with a sexy stomach is someone I could have a lot of fun with!

Finally on page 11 I find someone who enjoys abs on a black dude.  Ripped, shredded 6 packs and 8 packs are amazing to see, feel, touch, lick, suck, nibble...

I do the leather thing really good,GERMAN,you either are leather or not,but it bored me stiff,like to dress up,suit,ect,in leather and cap,i am NAZI TYPE,SCARE EM AWAY,MOST LEATHER MEN ARE PUSSIES,AND IF YOUR ASS IS TIRED,AND SAGGIN,LIKE SO MANY OF THEM,DON'T SPEND A FORTUNE ON CHAPS WITH THAT SAD,TIRED ASS HANGING OUT,FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!,leather is in the mind,i love to lick nips,and a good wild spanking,but i seemed to HAUL THESE HUGE MUSCLED BLACK BULLS OVER MY KNEE,FUNNY HUH.neck,ears,lick me there,i'll go wild,JIMMY DURANTE COULD DO IT AND I'D FUCK HIM,well,not now,love big man ass,so the black man is perfect for me,and being held down and eaten good,nothing like it

RSS

contact BBM

bigblkmuscles@yahoo.com

bigblkmuscles on Facebook

Forum

Anyone into Flexing?

Started by J Anthony in Sample Title. Last reply by Yoruba on Sunday. 1 Reply

How Big is TOO Big.?

Started by Dee Eugene in Uncategorized. Last reply by ChubTX Oct 6. 39 Replies

2014 Mr. Olympia

Started by Koolbruh01 in Uncategorized. Last reply by TheBlur87 Sep 25. 2 Replies

Need Information or Assistance

Started by Bruthaman Evans in Uncategorized. Last reply by kermit franklin Aug 2. 7 Replies

Are Blacks Superior Athletes?

Started by carlos rivera in Uncategorized. Last reply by TIAGO Jun 3. 114 Replies

Obsession/Fascination

Started by LegLuver in Uncategorized. Last reply by LegLuver Feb 20. 51 Replies

CREATINE, BEST TIME TO USE?

Started by PAPIMARCOVIBE in Uncategorized. Last reply by lance kincaid Feb 17. 1 Reply

Guys In Gyms

Started by jayson jones in Uncategorized. Last reply by TIAGO Feb 6. 59 Replies

maturity and muscle...

Started by Currygoat in Uncategorized. Last reply by Randy Jan 21. 21 Replies

CHISELING DOWN

Started by Vorelchi in Uncategorized Dec 30, 2013. 0 Replies

Sprituality.

Started by Randall B. in Uncategorized. Last reply by gary m Aug 22, 2013. 1 Reply

Dave Henry

Started by Michael Blake in Uncategorized. Last reply by Kasper Jul 17, 2013. 4 Replies

Utah Bodybuilders

Started by horse studd in Uncategorized. Last reply by horse studd Jul 11, 2013. 5 Replies

© 2014   Created by bigblkmuscles.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service